Who are we?
Nona Drinks is the leading non-alcoholic expert that crafts premium non-alcoholic spirits offering global consumers a delicious drink experience. NONA June is a premium non-alcoholic spirit as an alternative to the classic gin. Crafted in Belgium and distilled from only the best natural ingredients. Our vision is to be the leading independent player in premium non-alcoholic spirits.
Our culture is dynamic and flexible. At Nona Drinks, we like to go the extra mile and we are passionate about what we do. We have created an open and honest environment for our employees so they can grow in their careers with positive energy. We are looking for people we can count on and those who are ambitious about what they do.
You will be joining a start-up in full growth that is bursting with energy, with a lot of potential both in BeNeLux and abroad. The Field Sales Manager will have a strong impact on the development of the business and organization from day one.
- Responsible for managing specific Key Accounts in the Benelux retail: this includes analysis, product presentations, trade term negotiations
- Develop and manage the sales team with field sales reps/account managers (currently 4). The client portfolio is supermarkets (Delhaize), wholesalers, beverage traders, bars, restaurants, concept stores
- Define KPI targets for the field team; second placements, shelf space, ..
- You will be the go-to person for our field team and will be responsible for building the team further across Belgium, the Netherlands and France
- Onboarding, coaching, training & growing the members of your team into a successful team (going from setting focus, developing them, setting up career plans,…)
- Responsible for the commercial development of NONA Drinks and the associated organization
- Besides the development of the business in the Belgian retail, you investigate the opportunities in the surrounding countries (Netherlands, France, ...) and are open for international expansion.
- Manage the revenue of your Key Accounts by developing and maintaining sales strategies, - objectives, and - procedures.
- Contribute to the development of the annual plan for your clients by elaborating and presenting trade marketing info, providing business analysis and translating this into professional advice
- Develop a customer strategy (distribution, price, promotion, and communication) and implement it
- Build long term relationships and partnerships with the different decision-makers of your customers
- Bachelor or Master's degree in an economic discipline
- Experience in sales in FMCG sector (>3 years)
- Strong leadership and motivation skills
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Experience as a key account manager is a plus
- You are talented in communication and negotiation. You are a relationship builder within the organization and with your clients
- You can achieve results thanks to your sense of initiative, speed and accuracy.
- You have an analytical mind, can set priorities and are able to use new concepts in your daily work.
- You can find your feet in a start-up to scale-up environment, where flexibility and entrepreneurship are key.
- You are hands-on, have a 'can do' mentality
- Need to be comfortable travelling 25% of your time